feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

maandag 10 november 2008

The Stanford Caterpillar Epidemic Ate My Black Hat

Damnedest thing happened, I left my hat somewhere and I went to check out in Google what had became of it, Google gets you anything you want these days, whatever you're looking for. Appears someone put on that black hat, and it ended up in America, the folk there were having a Caterpillar Epidemic, and them beasties ate it.

Big holes in it, you could see straight through it. Don't believe it ? They got pictures on Flickr of the caterpillar beasties, real fat ones of the Stanford Caterpillar Epidemic (a historic epidemic over at Stanford, they're still writing about it).

I honestly don't what makes that caterpillar likes that black hat so much, but apparently they do. Them professors, with all them years of experience with the caterpillar, even published a number of authoritative pieces on the stanford caterpillar epidemic. They might know why that caterpillar likes black hats.

Anyways, I told 'em to get me a new one, now usually them students are poor but over there at Stanford they have Citibank who give them students at Stanford cheap loans, they got money enough. Now first they bought me a black cat, "a " ? I said, "black HAT". Goes to show, you can buy anything there. So thanks to Google and Citibank, I now got a Caterpillar proof Stanford black hat. Damnedest thing, I tell you.

0 reacties: