feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

maandag 6 oktober 2008

index my ****ing page

Google are demonizing my single page subdomain. No matter what I do Google refuse to index the page, by now that one page has 80 backlinks and is listed in yahoo and msn, but Google still will not index the page.

It's a genuine toolpage where you can fill in a sitemap url and it shows the pagerank of every url. Nice tool, the only one of it's kind on the net.

So this is yet another attempt to *finally* get Google to index the damn page.

A while back some used wildcard subdomains and made sites with myriads of subdomains with a only a page linking back to the main domain, which gained an enormous pagerank in no time. Until Google put a filter on that sort of things or something.
Maybe if I remove the link to the main domain google finally index the thing.

First I go try this, then I go try that and keep what works for me.



update 06-10
okay,
it worked,
page indexed.
halleluja blogspot,
brilliant for stuffing pages up the Google indices.

0 reacties: