feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

donderdag 23 oktober 2008

christmas+present


Need an Easy Christmas Present?

Yes, the project I am posting today would make a easy but wonderful Christmas present. If you are like me, I am looking for some ways to save on Christmas spending this year. After all, it is not all about the presents it is about HIM. ...
Need an Easy Christmas Present? (emptynestfulllife.blogspot.com)


FO: Jenny's Socks (Christmas Present #3)

Some of my floormates helped me with my photo shoot for this FO. Mullica (from down the hall) has tiny feet like Jenny (my cousin), so she modeled while Ian (the red head in the back) and my roomie, Marcella (that crazy in the middle), ...
FO: Jenny's Socks (Christmas Present #3) (deathbyknitting.blogspot.com)


Avoiding dull Christmas gifts

Even if you really want to see a particular horror movie DONĂ¢€™T buy it as a Christmas present for someone who gets scared easily just so you can ask to borrow it and be guaranteed an affirmative response. Mental scarring is not an ...
Avoiding dull Christmas gifts (www.buyagiftblog.co.uk)

0 reacties: